Pier 60 Sugar Sand Festival is a 17-day sand sculpting festival that pays tribute to Tampa Bay’s two most valuable assets: our sugar sands and our sunsets!
Head to the beach and enjoy FREE activities for all ages, including a children’s play area, street performers, artisans, live entertainment, fireworks, sand sculpting classes, speed sand demonstrations and the master sand sculpting competition.
The Sugar Sand Walk Exhibit is open Sunday-Thursday 10 am - 9 pm. Friday & Saturday 10 am - 10 pm.
The showcase of the Sugar Sand Festival is the main attraction — The Sugar Sand Walk Exhibit. This ticketed exhibit can only be seen once a year, and no two years are alike. Stroll through a 21,000 square-foot tent filled with sand sculpted art crafted by world-class sculptors using Clearwater’s internationally famous sugar sand. These aren’t sandcastles — they are premiere works of art. Don’t forget your camera!
What You Can Bring (and What You Should Leave at Home)
- Low lying beach chairs
- Pets – only service animals are permitted
- Grills, hibachis, or open flames of any kind
- Glass containers or bottles
- Unauthorized vendors or solicitors
- Tents, canopies or umbrellas
- Firearms, unless otherwise permitted by Florida Statute, Chapter 790 (2011)
- Knives or weapons of any kind
- Fireworks or laser pointers
Please leave the beach as beautiful as you found it!